- Postage stamps and presentation folder are officially licensed by Smithsonian.
- The collection consists of 27 official postage stamps accompanied by a six-page educational presentation folder that houses and protects the stamps.
- Each postage stamp has an elegant blue phosphor ink treatment that is visible under UV lighting.
- The postage stamps in this collection are issued from two island nations in the South Pacific; the Cook Islands and the Kingdom of Tonga
- The presentation folder is 11 inches tall and 6.5 inches wide when closed, and opens to a breathtaking spread nearly 3 feet wide when fully opened.
- In July 1969 the United States Postal Service issued a commemorative stamp to honor the event, picturing Mission Commander Neil Armstrong planting the US flag on the lunar surface. We are privileged to have a limited number of that 1969 US stamp, and to offer it to you as part of this collection on a first come, first served basis
Ready To Ship
While supplies last, the 1969 US moon landing stamp pictured below will be included as a bonus with each offer.
A portion of the sales proceeds from your purchase of this licensed product supports the chartered educational purposes of the Smithsonian.
Shipping and Return Policy
Philatelic Mint offers free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of our stamp collections.